Do you need funds to support your research? The Wellington Branch of the Royal Society Te Apārangi is offering $500 scholarships to support postgraduate student research and researchers in Wellington. There is no restriction on how the funds may be spent, other than they support the student’s postgraduate work. Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of merit. The number of scholarships awarded will be at the Council’s discretion.
Please send your application to the Secretary at: secretary.RSNZ.firstname.lastname@example.org by 1 July 2020. Recipients will be notified of their awards on or before 10 August 2020.
To apply, applicants must be members of the Wellington Branch of the Royal Society Te Apārangi. Signing up is easy and can be done here. Your application should contain at least the following information:
- Brief outline of research topic and degree
- University and department in which you are enrolled
- Details of academic and research performance, particularly an academic CV which contains:
- Academic transcript
- Other relevant information
- Justification for financial assistance
A PDF of the above information can be found here: Royal Society Wellington Branch Postgraduate Scholarship.